Are you looking to improve, refurbish or relay your business or private car park? Searching for a contractor who will consider your specific needs? Home Logic have got the industry experts and innovative materials to deliver exactly that. We define surfaces, or rather, create new spaces in order to ensure:
Ensuring Top Quality Materials Used
Resin bound and bonded materials comprise a combination of natural aggregate (marble, recycled stone) and clear resin. A variety of sizes and colours can be mixed together to determine the desired finish.
With our exclusive access to the highest quality resin paving product, and ongoing development, we can take on any surfacing project, no matter how challenging.
Resin Bound Car Park Surfacing Services
Unique Home Logic resin car park surfacing services offer a perfect solution to a variety of projects both for commercial and residential application. If you require a contractor that can build a specific surface successfully, on time and within budget, you have come to the right place.
We provide car park surfacing and paving for:
Sport Centres – Holiday Parks – Caravan Sites – Leisure Clubs – Retail Parks – Care Homes – Industrial Estates – Business Parks – Private Areas and more
To decide why you should choose this surface over any asphalt or tarmac, contact our in-house team today…
Why Resin Car Park Surfacing?
Resin car park surfacing solutions prove superior compared to standard tarmac or asphalt, because they:
- Eliminate the issue of standing water (SUDs Compliant) and ice forming in extreme weather conditions, reducing the risk of injury
- Resist surface softening during hot weather conditions, making it a long lasting and durable choice to sun exposed areas
- Deliver a smooth yet non-slip surface that is car tyre friendly and resistant to scuffing that occurs through power assisted turning
- Combat surface deformation thanks to its innovative, hard wearing and UV resistant characteristics
- Prevent any damage from weed or moss growth, leaving it 100% crack free for years
- Have a huge scope for adjustments in terms of depth, aggregate type or colour, providing a fully customised design
Resin bound car park surfacing will provide additional safety for disabled users.
The Process Of Installing Resin Car Park Surfaces
- Inspecting the site, undergoing a FREE survey of all areas
- Providing a full info package, and a no obligation quote
- Agreeing on the price, design and scheduling our installers’ visit
- Either removing existing surface for a new sub base layer, or overlaying an existing one
- Full application of an on-site mixed resin bound or bonded aggregate
- Line & signs painting, kerb building, letting the area dry
- Providing after care advice and issuing a 10 year warranty
Why Choose Home Logic?
Home Logic is a forward-thinking company dedicated to bringing energy efficient home improvement and eco-friendly, hard wearing surfacing solutions. We operate in south west of England, Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex areas (surfacing) and whole of UK (spray foam insulation, exterior facade coatings). Our business is based on the values of trust, honesty and integrity. We work maintaining the strictest industry standards and abide by the manufacturer’s Code of Conduct.